Eligibility Period means the period defined at clause 2 of these Terms & Conditions;
Eligible Customer means private customers who purchase an Eligible Vehicle during the Eligibility Period;
Eligible Vehicles means select Civic Sedan (19YM), Civic Hatch, HR-V & CR-V (20YM) new and demonstrator vehicles purchased from a participating Honda Dealer. For vehicle exclusions please refer to clause 12 of these Terms & Conditions.
Honda means Honda Australia Pty Lth ACN 004 759 611;
Honda Dealers means authorised Honda dealers appointed by Honda to sell new and/or demonstrator vehicles;
Offer means the Free Exclusive Service Pack as set out in these Terms & Conditions;
Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual means the warranty and service manual that is provided with the Eligible Vehicle;
Scheduled Service means the services specified at clause 3 of these Terms & Conditions;
Terms & Conditions means these Terms & Conditions as amended or varied by Honda from time to time.
1. These Terms & Conditions are effective as of 4 September 2019. Honda reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time.
2. An Eligible Customer’s entitlement to the Offer expires at the earlier of:
- 30,000 kilometres travelled in the Eligible Vehicle; or
- 24 months from the original Eligible Vehicle warranty start date.
3. The Scheduled Services included in the Offer occur at the following intervals as specified in the Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual:
||Every 12 Months
||When Oil Monitoring Light Illuminates (1.5Turbo Vehicles Only)
4. Each Scheduled Service includes the services listed for that service in the Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual.
5. Eligible Customers are not entitled to any refund or rebate for any Scheduled Service that has lapsed and not been arranged by the Eligible Customer.
6. Eligible Customers are permitted to transfer the Offer to a subsequent owner if the Eligible Vehicle is transferred during the Eligibility Period.
7. The Offer cannot be transferred to another vehicle.
8. The Offer is only available at Honda Dealers.
9. To arrange each complimentary Scheduled Service, Eligible Customers must arrange a booking with their local Honda Dealer.
Work outside of the offer
10. If, during a Scheduled Service, a Honda Dealer identifies additional work that is required to be undertaken on a Vehicle that is outside the scope of the Scheduled Service, the Honda Dealer will notify the Eligible Customer of the detail and cost of the additional work, and seek their consent before undertaking such work.
11. The Offer does not include any service items that are excluded from, or not covered by, the Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual, which include without limitation:
a. Additional service or maintenance items not covered within the Scheduled Service;
b. Items which require additional servicing as detailed in the Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual (see ‘Severe Driving Conditions’);
c. Normal wear and tear items requiring periodic maintenance, including, without limitation, brake pads, wiper blades, batteries, tyres, wheel alignment, fuses, and light globes;
d. Any servicing required as a result of the fitment of non-genuine parts or accessories to the Eligible Vehicle;
e. Additional fluids and additives not specified in the standard Scheduled Service (as specified in the Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual);
f. Accident damage to body, chassis or driveline components of the Eligible Vehicle;
g. Adjustments not specified in the standard service schedule (set out in the Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual);
h. Additional maintenance and repairs recommended by a Honda Dealer to suit particular driving conditions or driver characteristics (for which a Honda Dealer will consult the Eligible Customer as set out at clause 10 above, before undertaking such work).
12. The Offer does not apply to Civic Type R, 18YM Civic Sedan and Limited Edition vehicles including, without limitation, 50 Years Editions and +LUXE.