CARING FOR YOUR NEEDS AT HONDA AUSTRALIA
With the current COVID-19 situation within Australia we continue to follow measures to protect our staff, customers and the wider community.
Our number one priority is to protect the health and well-being of our people and customers, while continuing to support you through this unprecedented period. We are following the advice and restrictions of the Federal, State and Territory governments to keep our people, customers and workplaces safe.
- Each state and territory is following local COVID-19 restrictions
- The majority of Honda Centres across Australia remain open, however in some cases showrooms and service centres may be closed or have reduced opening hours. For further information please contact your nearest Honda Centre or call our customer support team on 1800 804 954 (8.30am to 6pm Business days AEST).
- Honda Centres continue to comply with Government COVID-19 regulations including the wearing of face masks, use of hand sanitisers and social distancing.
In our showrooms and service centres:
- We continue to apply rigorous daily cleaning and sanitising practices, including high-touch areas like door handles and counters.
- We are offering hand sanitiser, tissues and hand washing facilities for our customers.
- We also ask that you respect the guidance and any signage or direction from staff when visiting a showroom or service area, including wearing of masks if requested.
Honda Australia Customer Contact Centres
- Our Australian-based customer support teams are operating as normal, working remotely when required.
- For General enquiries, please contact us on 1800 804 954 (8:30am to 6:00pm Business days AEST)
- For Recall enquiries, please contact your local Honda Centre or our Recall Centre on 1800 789 839 (8:30am to 6:00pm Business days ESAT)
- We are committed to working with you safely to ensure you continue to receive the same care and service you have come to expect from Honda. We wish you and your loved ones good health and to stay safe during this time.