CARING FOR YOUR NEEDS AT HONDA AUSTRALIA
Given the difficult COVID-19 situation within Australia and around the world, here are the latest measures we have put in place to protect our staff, customers and the wider community.
Our number one priority is to protect the health and well-being of our people and customers, while continuing to support you through this unprecedented period. We are following the advice and restrictions of the Federal, State and Territory governments to keep our people, customers and workplaces safe.
Metropolitan Melbourne Dealerships and Service Centres
- In line with the stage 4 COVID-19 restrictions, dealer showrooms in Metropolitan Melbourne are currently closed.
- Routine maintenance (logbook and scheduled services) is now permitted for safety purposes only. This is in addition to any safety recall which should be acted on as a matter of priority.
- If you need to have your Honda serviced for your personal health and safety, or for any recall repairs you can now check with your nearest Honda Dealer to arrange.
- Face to face test drives and handovers of new or used vehicles and non-essential appointments have ceased for now.
- If you have already purchased a vehicle and are awaiting delivery, contact your dealer for possible non-contact options.
- For further information please contact your nearest Honda Dealer or call our customer support team on 1800 804 954 (8.30am to 6pm Business days AEST).
All Other Australian Dealerships and Service Centres
- Showrooms and service centres remain open for now.Our dealerships have vast spaces, allowing us to maintain social distancing.
- We continue to apply rigorous daily cleaning and sanitising practices for our showrooms, including high-touch areas like door handles and counters.
- We are offering hand sanitiser, tissues and hand washing facilities for our customers.
- We also ask that you respect the guidance and any signage or direction from dealership staff when visiting a showroom or service area, including wearing of masks if requested.
- There are no delays to vehicle deliveries. Our stock management processes remain unaffected in Regions, States and Territories outside of Victoria.
Honda Australia Customer Contact Centres
- Our Australian-based customer and dealer support teams located in Victoria are operating as normal, but working from home to allow social distancing.
- For General enquiries, please contact us on 1800 804 954 (8.30am to 6pm Business days AEST)
- For Recall enquiries, please contact your local Honda dealership or our Recall Centre on 1800 789 839 (8.30am to 6pm Business days ESAT)
- There may be some small delays to our services as we establish new ways of working, and we thank you for your patience.
We are committed to working with you safely to ensure you continue to receive the same care and service you have come to expect from Honda. As we receive new advice from authorities, we will keep you updated.
We wish you and your loved ones good health and to stay safe during these challenging days.