HONDA 3 YEARS' FREE SCHEDULED SERVICING OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Honda 3 Years’ Free Scheduled Servicing Offer. You should read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you have any questions, please speak to your Honda Dealer or contact the Honda Australia Call Centre on 1800 804 954 (Monday - Friday 8.30am to 6pm AEST).
Demonstrator Vehicle means a Vehicle that has been in distributor or Honda Dealer service (for example as a demonstrator) prior to purchase and delivery to its first retail owner, with a maximum of 2,000km on its odometer at the time of purchase;
Eligibility Period means the period defined at clause 3 of these Terms and Conditions;
Eligible Customer means a private customer who purchases a Vehicle during the Eligibility Period;
Honda means Honda Australia Pty Ltd ACN 004 759 611;
Honda Dealers means authorised Honda dealers appointed by Honda to sell new and/or demonstrator vehicles;
Program means the 3 Years’ Free Scheduled Servicing offer as set out in these Terms and Conditions;
Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual means the warranty and service manual that is provided with the Vehicle;
Scheduled Service means the services specified at clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions;
Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions as amended or varied by Honda from time to time;
Vehicles means all 2017YM HR-V new and Demonstrator Vehicles purchased from a participating Honda Dealer.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 1 October 2017. Honda reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- The Program is available to Eligible Customers who purchase and take delivery of a Vehicle during October 2017.
- An Eligible Customer’s entitlement to the Program expires at the earlier of:
- 36 months from the original Vehicle warranty start date; or
- 30,000 kilometres travelled in the Vehicle;
- The complimentary Scheduled Services included in the Program occur at the following intervals as specified in the Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual:
|The earlier of
- Each complimentary Scheduled Service includes the services listed for that service in the Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual.
- Eligible Customers are not entitled to any refund or rebate for any Scheduled Service that has lapsed and not been arranged by the Eligible Customer.
- The Program cannot be transferred to another vehicle.
- Eligible Customers are permitted to transfer the Program to a subsequent owner if the Vehicle is transferred during the Eligibility Period.
- The Program is only available at Honda Dealers.
- To arrange each complimentary Scheduled Service, Eligible Customers must arrange a booking with their local Honda Dealer.
WORK OUTSIDE OF THE PROGRAM
- If, during a Scheduled Service, a Honda Dealer identifies additional work that is required to be undertaken on a Vehicle that is outside the scope of the Scheduled Service, the Honda Dealer will notify the Eligible Customer of the detail and cost of the additional work, and seek their consent before undertaking such work.
- The Program does not include any service items that are excluded from, or not covered by, the Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual, which include without limitation:
- additional service or maintenance items not covered within the Scheduled Service;
- items which require additional servicing as detailed in the Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual (see ‘Severe Driving Conditions’);
- normal wear and tear items requiring periodic maintenance, including without limitation, fuses, brake pads, wiper blades, batteries, tyres, wheel alignment adjustments, fuses, and light globes;
- any servicing required as a result of the fitment of non-genuine parts or accessories to the Vehicle;
- additional fluids and additives not specified in the standard Scheduled Service (as specified in the Owner’s Warranty and Service Manual);
- accident damage to body, chassis or driveline components of the Vehicle;
- adjustments not specified in the standard service schedule (set out in the Warranty Handbook);
- additional maintenance and repairs recommended by a Honda Dealer to suit particular driving conditions or driver characteristics (for which a Honda Dealer will consult the Eligible Customer as set out at clause 12 above, before undertaking such work).