Caring for your needs at Honda Australia
For 50 years, Honda Australia has been a part of the community. We feel a deep connection with the neighbourhoods where we operate because we’re a part of them too. Given the unfolding COVID-19 situation within Australia and around the world, we wanted to update you on the measures we have put in place to protect our staff, customers and the wider community.
Our first priority is to protect the health of our people and customers, while continuing to support you through this unprecedented period. We are closely following advice from Federal, State and Territory governments and the Australian Chief Medical Officer to keep our people, customers and workplaces safe.
Caring for your needs at Honda Australia:
- Dealers and service centres remain open for now: While many of our head office and call centre staff are working remotely, our dealerships are still open. Luckily, our dealerships are vast spaces, allowing us to maintain social distancing. We have implemented rigorous daily cleaning and sanitising practices for our showrooms, including high-touch areas like doorhandles and counters. We are offering hand sanitiser, tissues and handwashing facilities for our customers. We also ask that you respect the guidance and any signage or direction from dealership staff when visiting a showroom.
- Our Call Centre is operating at full strength: Our Australian-based customer and dealer support teams are operating as normal, but working from home to allow social distancing. You can contact us on 1800 804 954. There may be some small delays to our services as we establish new ways of working, and we thank you for your patience.
- We’re giving extra joy with a Free Honda Genuine Antimicrobial Shield Protection on cars sold and serviced~ until June 30
- No delays to vehicle deliveries: Our stock management processes remain unaffected and we can support home delivery services if preferred.
- Continuous supply of spare parts: Our warehouse is operating as normal with an uninterrupted supply of parts for vehicle service or repair.
We are committed to working with you safely, but in new ways if necessary, to ensure you continue to receive the same care and service you have come to expect from our business. As we receive new advice from authorities, we’ll keep you updated.
Stay safe and healthy, everyone. Honda Australia.
~Free Genuine Antimicrobial Shield available on all new and demo vehicles sold and all vehicles serviced as per Honda’s Service Maintenance schedule. It is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.