About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a variety of PR operational activities. This role assists the PR Department to promote the Honda brand and ensure the automotive and general media has an informed and positive view of Honda Australia.
- Identifying opportunities to promote current, new and upcoming models
- Coordination of Honda Australia automotive press fleet
- Booking journalists in to test drive vehicles
- Processing of invoices, electronic filing, liaising with suppliers
- Assist in the preparation of PR events including new vehicle launches and press conferences
- Media analysis and reporting
- Assist with distributing internal communications to Honda Associates and
- Supporting the PR Manager with operational functions as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred experience in Public Relations, Communications or a similar field
- An interest in the automotive industry
- Understanding of the Australian media landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- An ability to work autonomously, efficiently and with purpose
- Confidence to develop strong relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- A proactive “Can do” attitude
Why work for Honda?
Working at Honda you’ll feel a strong sense of pride. It might be the Honda philosophy that our tight-knit team lives and breathes. Or perhaps it’s our strong commitment to enriching lives through the joy of mobility. We respect what makes you an individual and believe everyone is born with the ability to think, create and dream. You’ll work with talented individuals across the business because we believe that through coming together and valuing our ideals, joy is created and ideas are realised. We support our associates in an open, inclusive environment and give each individual the opportunity to realise their dreams. When you join Honda, you’ll be part of a passionate, diverse group who truly enjoy what we do! That’s the Honda way.
The joy of moving you is what moves us.
Applicants must have a current manual driver’s licence and satisfactorily complete a National Criminal Records check to undertake this role
If you are interested in the position and feel your skills match the criteria for the role, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org