About the Role
Reporting to the Business Planning Manager, this is a hands-on role responsible for assisting the management of all Finance functions to effective outcomes. In accordance with company policies and applicable legislation the role will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
· Preparation of monthly reconciliations and budgets for both the Spare Parts and Motor Vehicles businesses;
· Assisting with analysis of the Honda business and preparation of month end presentation for General Managers and Board of Directors;
· Project manage the respective departmental managers in preparation and analysis of the selling, general and administrative expenses;
· Manage the Capital Expenditure budgeting process and forecasting of the depreciation expense;
· Ensuring accurate motor vehicle prices are invoiced to Dealer Finance companies and accurate price lists are distributed to the Honda Dealer Network;
· Responsible for the preparation and submissions of the budgets within systems linked to Honda Motor;
· Consolidated profitability process and relevant due diligence checks between Honda Motor and parent company;
· Working with Senior Managers on Honda Motor requests & provision of information for ad hoc special projects; and
· Assisting with other ad hoc finance tasks and project based work required by the business.
The successful candidate will have:
· 5+ years’ experience in Professional Services or similar industry;
· Extensive experience in business analysis and price/ volume analysis;
· Strong communication skills and be able to present solutions/outcomes to internal and external stakeholders;
· Ability to engage with management and non-finance departmental managers;
· Ability to demonstrate an innovative mindset and provide experiences in continuous improvements;
· Ability to foresee potential risks/impacts of proposed system solutions;
· Demonstrated skills in identifying, defining and documenting business processes;
· Change management experience in applying key concepts of change management to a project delivery situation;
· Excellent ability to multitask and prioritise;
· Critical thinking and strong problem solving skills;
· Strong Microsoft Office knowledge and experience; and
· High quality, formal writing ability and strong presentation skills.
Why work for Honda?
Working at Honda you’ll feel a strong sense of pride. It might be the Honda philosophy that our tight-knit team lives and breathes. Or perhaps it’s our strong commitment to enriching lives through the joy of mobility. We respect what makes you an individual and believe everyone is born with the ability to think, create and dream. You’ll work with talented individuals across the business because we believe that through coming together and valuing our ideals, joy is created and ideas are realised. We support our associates in an open, inclusive environment and give each individual the opportunity to realise their dreams. When you join Honda, you’ll be part of a passionate, diverse group who truly enjoy what we do! That’s the Honda way.
The joy of moving you is what moves us.
Applicants must satisfactorily complete a National Criminal Records check to undertake this role