About the Role
An exciting Melbourne-based opportunity is currently available with Honda Australia, for an analytical minded Sales Planner to support the vehicle Sales Planning department in Sales and Stock management, Sales Forecasting, setting Sales Strategies & Campaigns, together with supporting the team responsibilities in managing budgets.
· Plan and forecast for sales of one, or more; models on a monthly basis
· Assist & support other team members to develop sales plans, and report on performance
· Support in developing Sales Campaign strategies, designed to achieve our sales plans
· Assist in the preparation of monthly production orders to factories
· Assisting in the maintenance of stock and sales information through spreadsheets, and databases
· Assist in the coordination of product launch activities as required
· Assist in the preparation of reports focussing on competitor activities, and model launch planning as required
· Provide prompt and accurate support to all stakeholders in the analysis of data
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience in an analytical role; ideally within the automotive industry
· Degree in related Supply Chain, Business, or similar functions
· Advanced Excel skills, Skilled in the use of Powerpoint
· Experienced in analysing data and numbers
· Strong market analysis and analytical skills
· Able to identify trends and changes in data
· Develop insights from data, and provide recommendations to key stakeholders
· Attention to detail; and has inherent care to countercheck datasets
· Problem solving abilities
· A strong team player
Why work for Honda?
People choose to align their career with Honda Australia because of our focus on customers, technology and the environment. We are a diverse group who work together to achieve success and we enjoy what we do! Every employee is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their full potential. Our goal is to provide joy through our business for those who buy our products, engage in selling our products and services, and are involved in the business of creating our products.
Experience The Power of Dreams for yourself.
Applicants must satisfactorily complete a National Criminal Records check to undertake this role.
If you are interested in the position and feel your skills match the criteria for the role, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org