About the Graduate Program
The Data Analyst Graduate will provide the day to day operational support to the wider business and the analysis to help measure overall performance.
The graduate program will also give you the opportunity to:
· Gain exposure to the automotive industry
· Develop business and organisational skills including agility, collaboration, customer orientation, communication and problem solving
· Receive feedback both positive and constructive to assist in your development
· Develop networks to enhance your future career aspirations
· Work on high profile projects with exposure to the Senior Leadership Team
· Conduct the end of month (EOM) sales analysis
· Prepare KPI data at each EOM and facilitate preparing of Dealer Margin Scheme reports
· Preparation and distribution of the Honda National Dream Awards scorecards to the Dealer Network
· Assist with preparing for the weekly performance meeting with the regional offices
· Perform a supporting role for all other members of the wider Operations team
· Administer the corporate evaluation vehicles for Honda Australia
· Support District Sales Managers with various, ad-hoc requests
The successful candidate will have:
· Degree qualified.
· Passionate about the motor vehicle industry in Australia.
· Work experience in a customer service environment.
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Highly desirable).
· Evidence of analytical skills (e.g. through university studies or through work experience).
· Communication – ability to communicate well, both verbal and written, in a range of situations
· Teamwork – ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
Why work for Honda?
People choose to align their career with Honda Australia because of our focus on customers, technology and the environment. We are a diverse group who work together to achieve success and we enjoy what we do! Every employee is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their full potential. Our goal is to provide joy through our business for those who buy our products, engage in selling our products and services, and are involved in the business of creating our products. No matter what we do, together we create joy for those around us.
If you are interested in joining the Honda 2019 Graduate Program, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience The Power of Dreams for yourself.
Applicants must satisfactorily complete a National Criminal Records check to undertake this role