About the Role
The role will utilise the newly acquired BI infrastructure to enable the business to understand performance and to ensure consistent operations for each department. By identifying opportunities for improvement in line with the business strategic objectives.
- Support the definition and implementation of Honda’s Business Intelligence, Analytics and Governance framework and roadmap;
- Assist the business to define the potential business value and support the prioritisation of development to Business Intelligence tools;
- Assists in resolving business and system integration issues with appropriate escalation;
- Ensure appropriate data governance including date / field definition and understanding of business rules;
- Apply functional expertise and industry learnings to help guide solution options and works closely with the wider BI & ISD team members;
- Assist in translating business requirements to the wider BI & ISD team members and the translation of technical requirements to the business;
- Exhibit the highest integrity in managing and protecting Honda’s data;
- Accountability for the Honda Reporting Strategy;
- Continual review of the Honda Reporting Strategy to be in line with business requirements and objectives and the governance framework and
- Develop and maintain positive, constructive partnering relationships with key stakeholder groups.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of data warehousing and BI tools including Microsoft SQL Server, Cognos Analytics and TM1
- A high level of delivering BI solutions with a strong understanding of BI concepts
- Degree in Information Technology or extensive experience in related field
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work within a group and/or individually
- Strong process and process improvement orientation
- Experience using MS/Office Products including Microsoft Project
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to oversee and direct team members
- Highly developed written and verbal communications skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines
- SAP Hana Knowledge would be an advantage
Why work for Honda?
Working at Honda you’ll feel a strong sense of pride. It might be the Honda philosophy that our tight-knit team lives and breathes. Or perhaps it’s our strong commitment to enriching lives through the joy of mobility. We respect what makes you an individual and believe everyone is born with the ability to think, create and dream. You’ll work with talented individuals across the business because we believe that through coming together and valuing our ideals, joy is created and ideas are realised. We support our associates in an open, inclusive environment and give each individual the opportunity to realise their dreams. When you join Honda, you’ll be part of a passionate, diverse group who truly enjoy what we do! That’s the Honda way.
The joy of moving you is what moves us.
Applicants must satisfactorily complete a National Criminal Records check to undertake this role