DEDICATED HONDA CARE - HR-V GIVEAWAY PROMOTION
1. This competition (‘the Competition’) is conducted by Honda Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 66 004 759 611, of 95 Sharps Rd Tullamarine VIC 3043 (‘the Promoter’). All customer service queries should be directed to the Honda Customer Assistance Line on 1800 804 954.
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoters form part of these Conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who:
i. is a resident of Australia who is aged 18 years or over;
ii. is not an employee of any of the Promoter or any of their related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
iii. is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
4. All times and dates are times and dates in Melbourne, Australia (which will either be in Australian Eastern Standard Time or Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time, whichever is applicable in Melbourne, Australia) unless otherwise stated and are based on the 24 hour clock. 00:00hrs is the start of a day and 23:59hrs is the end of a day.
5. Competition will be conducted in Australia over the period specified as follows: Competition opens at 00:00hrs on 1st July 2015 and closes at 23:59hrs on 30th September 2015.
6. A resident of Australia is a person defined under Section 7(2) of the Social Security Act 1991.
7. Information on how to enter forms part of the conditions of entry.
8. Subject to all other terms contained in these Conditions, Entry is contingent on the customer returning to a registered Honda Dealer for a scheduled maintenance service between 1st July 2015 and 30th September 2015 in order to be entered in the draw.
9. Only one entry per VIN (vehicle) is permitted. Scheduled maintenance servicing prices differ from dealer to dealer and no minimum spend is required.
10. Eligible service types include periodic logbook maintenance services, interim services, and promotional service codes 603 and 900.
11. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Competition database. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
12. Any costs associated with accessing the Competition Website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
13. All valid entries received during the entry period will be included in the prize draw.
14. The winner shall be selected by a random draw, in the presence of an independent witness from all entries received during the competition period on the 16th October 2015 at 11:00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) at Honda Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 66 004 759 611, of 95 Sharps Rd Tullamarine VIC 3043. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize.
15. The Prize: 15YM Honda HR-V VTi-L petrol automatic vehicle in the winner’s choice of available colours, including metallic/pearlescent paints. The prize is also inclusive of all on-road costs (12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance [CTP], dealer delivery charges, stamp duty and administration charges).
The total prize value is $37,193 AUD based on postcode 3000. Prize value may differ depending on state of registration.
16. If the prize chosen (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by the winner or any other party if a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
17. The vehicle will be collected from a Honda dealership as nominated by Honda Australia. No travel costs (including but not limited to flights) are included for the winner to collect their prize.
18. Except as provided for in these Conditions, a right to receive a prize is not transferable.
19. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing on the 16th October 2015. The notification will include instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it. The name of the winner will be published on the 19th October 2015 at honda.com.au for a period of not less than 28 days.
20. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the prize is not claimed, the prize will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant, selected by a random draw, in the presence of an independent witness, from all entries received during the competition period, on the 18th January 2016 at 11:00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) at Honda Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 66 004 759 611, of 95 Sharps Rd Tullamarine VIC 3043. If there is such a redraw, the name of the winner in the redraw will be notified by telephone and in writing on the 18th January 2016 and published at honda.com.au from the 19th January 2016 for a period of not less than 28 days.
21. In order to be entitled to a prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign:
i. an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize; and
ii. a liability release, waiver and/or indemnity in favour of the Promoter and/or any person or other entity associated with this Competition.
22. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an Eligible Entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An Eligible Entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an Eligible Entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter’s request, an Eligible Entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
23. The Promoter may, at their absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
i. fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
ii. produces items that, in the Promoter’s opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
iii. in the Promoter’s opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering;
iv. uses multiple email addresses or aliases; or
v. in the Promoter’s opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
24. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
25. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in value of the prize.
26. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by fraud, unauthorised intervention, vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
27. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agent are not responsible and liable for:
i. inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information
ii. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoters or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise,
iii. any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
iv. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
v. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
28. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPETITION, TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
29. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, their associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the ’Relevant Parties’) excludes all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant arising out of or otherwise in connection with an Eligible Entrant, the Competition or the prize, including:
i. any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
ii. any loss arising from or contributed to by the negligence of a Relevant Party;
iii. any liability for personal injury or death; and
iv. use of the prize.
This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
30. All of the Promoters’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. The winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoters’ products.
33. Authorised under Permit Numbers: NSW LTPS/15/04420, ACT TP 15/06289, SA T15/996.