Terms and Conditions
Service Promotion for October to December 2017 Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Promotion: Service Promotion for October to December 2017
Promoter: Honda Australia Pty Ltd ABN 66 004 759 611, 95 Sharps Road, Tullamarine, VIC 3043, Australia. Ph: 03 9285 5555
Promotional Period: Start date: 01/10/17 at 12:00 am AEDT. End date: 31/12/17 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who own a Honda vehicle.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must obtain a scheduled maintenance service of their Honda vehicle at a registered Honda Dealer in Australia during the Promotional Period. Scheduled maintenance servicing prices differ from dealer to dealer and no minimum spend is required. Eligible service types include periodic logbook maintenance services, interim services, and promotional service codes 603 and 900.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- Limit one (1) entry per VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $28,863.00
|Prize Description||Number of the prize||Value (per prize)||Winning Method|
The prize is a new 17YM Honda Civic Hatch VTi with automatic transmission in Crystal Black Pearlescent paint fitted with a ‘Red Edition’ pack (red front under spoiler, red rear under spoiler, red side skirt set, and red edition floor mats), 17-inch black alloy wheels with 17-inch tyres (excluding spare tyre), including 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary from State by State).
|1||Up to AUD$28,863.00
||Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 16/01/18 at 11:00 am AEDT
No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
The colour of the vehicle is Crystal Black (Pearlescent).
The winner must collect the prize from any Honda Dealership in Australia listed at honda.com.au/dealers. The winner must advise the Promoter of the Honda Dealership from which they would like to collect the prize. The winner must make their own way at their own cost to/from the Honda Dealership they nominate from which to collect the vehicle prize.
If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
The winner will be contacted by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published on the Honda News website (honda.com.au/news) and in The Australian newspaper on 18/01/18.
Prize(s) must be claimed by 16/04/18 at 11:00 am AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 17/04/18 at 11:00 am AEST at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) on the Honda News website (honda.com.au/news) and in The Australian newspaper on 19/04/18.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Prize Draw:
- a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia at 11:00 am AEDT on 16/01/18 using computerised random selection.
- i) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
9. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
10. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
11. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
13. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
14. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
15. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
16. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
17. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
23. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
24. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 17/01627, NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/16980 and SA Permit No. T17/1534
© 2017 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce without authority