Find out what features of this Bluetooth® unit your phone is compatible with.
Download the latest phone compatibility list
NOTE: Do not attempt while operating your vehicle.
- Make sure that your phone’s Bluetooth® is turned on and that it is in discoverable.
- With the car ignition on (it's not necessary to start the engine, you just need the electronics) you'll notice "Honda Car Kit" come up on the Bluetooth unit display.
- Turn the scroll wheel until "Pairing Mode" comes up on the screen, press the scroll wheel in to select it.
- Search for available Bluetooth® devices using your phone, select "Honda Car Kit_XXXXXX" (where Xs are numbers) when it appears. A passcode may be required; the default code is 0000.
- Wait for the connection to activate (this can take up to one or two minutes). If successful, your phone's name will appear on the Bluetooth unit's screen.
- If unsuccessful, please complete steps 1 - 5 again, ensuring your phone's Bluetooth is on and is discoverable. As strange as it sounds, it can take a few attempts to establish a connection.
That’s it, you’re connected and ready to go!
For further instructions, please consult your Bluetooth Owner's Manual that came with the device when you purchased it. If you are in need of a new manual, you should contact your local Honda Dealer.