- Pivotal role in driving sales growth
- Working in a dynamic team environment
- Melbourne Head Office - Tullamarine location
One of the world’s most recognised brands Honda is a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality motor vehicles with an enviable market position in Australia built up over 40 years. The Company takes pride in its reputation for producing the highest quality built vehicles, service delivery performance, new technology innovation, environmental sensitivity and integrity.
Reporting to the State Manager – Southern Region, this hands-on sales management role will be focused on maximising profitability and sales within the Honda dealer network. This will include the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies and the formulation of superior value add propositions.
Working in partnership with Honda Dealers, your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting dealers in their achievement of maximum sales potential through optimising dealer stock management and appropriate dealer sales and marketing activities.
- Maintaining focus and achievement of excellence in customer satisfaction.
- Providing advice and support ensuring compliance with corporate identification and operational standards requirements.
- Roll out of key dealer programs and initiatives and training.
- Supplying timely market information to state and national offices.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in a “wholesale to retail” environment. A thorough understanding of the automotive industry is essential as are tertiary qualifications in Business/Commerce or similar. You will have the communication and relationship building skills to be a collaborative ambassador for Honda Australia. If you fit the requirements and possess the ambition and acumen, send your application now!
Remuneration package includes fully maintained vehicle. Please forward your resumé quoting reference #120710A to:
Locked Bag 95
Tullamarine VIC 3043
Or via email to: email@example.com